Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#67 school spOrts day

sports day!
this boy sleeps in my class every week, only once he paid attention and did a wordearch
3-9, the hospital patients


these students were naughty
3-2 - superman
this boy catches my bus every morning
my worse 2nd grade student

minwoo - wearing my glasses, he think he looks like rain


weird games (see the boy walking on top of their backs)

Wheehyun - my neighbour, we also get the bus together
3rd graders playing soccer
girls playing dodge ball



the boys here are very affectionate towards each other


the hospital patients dancing haha
jintae - he's a trouble maker

23.1o.o9

today my school had a sports day... it was all the grades against each other.. it was fun for me cos sports day here is soo different to back home. they played games that were weird and very funny (as in not real sports, they were like walking on each others back and throwing the small students up in the air all the way to the end to win.. thats weird)

some of the homerooms even made t shirts.. some had superman shirts, one class showed up in hospital clothes (they were the patients, their homeroom teacher was the doctor) haha

안냥~

xo m

No comments: