Friday, August 14, 2009

#55 summeR camp

some of of my summer camp students.

this week (o3.o8) i have summer camp.. the grade 1s... they sign up for my classes... about 24 signed up but only a total of 15 came everyday... everyone came atleast 1 day lol.. summer camp is fun.. i got to know some of the students more.. they became more comfortable with me also...

some days i taught them stuff.. some we just played games and watched videos... these kids are smarter than i thought.. i thought they'd be really stupid and not understand most of the stuff i was saying but they did and classes went really quick everyday so we always just sat around and talked..

summer camp just lasted for 1 week... its been fun... now i have another 3 weeks of just sitting at my desk doing nothing.. i guess my job is to come and guard my desk everyday.. waiting for semester 2 to start haha

안녕~

xo m

No comments: