Thursday, July 9, 2009

#42 mums viSit


so my mum decided to visit me for 12 days.. she arrived on thursday (o4.o7) and is staying for 12 days. I couldnt pick her up so i gave her a mission... to make it to my school using public transport.. hahaha. in korea, the airport is soooo far from everything.. when i got here, it took me about 2 hours to get to my place. I gave mum a letter with everything she needs to do to get to my school... get the aiport bus to uijeongbu (near my house) then get off and get a taxi to my school.. everything was written in korean so all she had to do was show them and they would point her in the right direction. She got here in one piece which was good. When she arrived, i was in class teaching so she sat and had a talk with the vice principle -_- when i walked in and saw them talking i was like omggg =/ luckily im doing a good job and the principle had no compliants =) she actually told my mum that i was an excellent teacher and that everyone loves me here, yayyyyy.

i was let home early today because mum was here, she let me go home at 11am which was awesome, it was raining anways so we didnt do much.. i pretty much went home and slept.. at 330 i took her to eat... mum already doesnt like korea.. she says everything is too spicy and there is no salad lol. After that we headed to uijeongbu so she can take a look at the shops and area... we shopped for a bit.. bought a few things then headed home to lotte mart for groceries... my mum opened my fridge and only saw water and juice in there... ahaha so she had to stock up my fridge with food... i live like a poor person i know =/

Friday i taught.. it rained again so we didnt go anywhere.. i told her to rest up cos we had a very very big weekend planned! continue to the next post to see what we got up to on the weekend!

안녕~

xo m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mishaaaa! It's ella again, lol. I now have a blogspot =) So it's only logical that I follow you right? =D

I wanna visit Korea too! But dude, tickets are hella expensive T__T Ah well, someday...eventually, lol.

nashi said...

lol im guessing you finished all the soju before your mum came =P