Friday, May 15, 2009

#24 teaChers day!

my renovated apartment!

kitchen
bed

comp table & sofa

wardrobe & door to the toilet

today is teachers day! all of the students came to school today with presents, flowers, food and drinks and balloons for their teachers... the staff room is now decorated with flowers everywhere!

today we finish early after 3rd period.. the kids get to go home and all the teachers at my school are gonna head to uijeongbu for lunch... the faculty is huge! i don't know how we're all gonna fit in a restaurant lol

this morning i observed the 1st graders.. they're sooo adorable.. they're very cute and innocent.. not like the 3rd graders.. they're the biggest trouble makers -_-

anyways hope you enjoyed my previous blog with my video post...

안녕~

xo m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The walls looks much better and the curtains are very nice too. Did your school say anything about u doing the whole house?

Ella said...

Mishaaaa!! omg, I miss you! Thuy gave me a link to your blog & your entries made me LOL. haahha

oh, i just realised im commenting on some random entry, but whatever. hahaha

I'll pass thuy a link to my blog once its got more stuff in it, but for now, i shall stay tuned to yours!

<3 <3