Friday, March 13, 2009

#o2 korea update - new job!

so finally today i started getting ready for my korea job.. today i went to the post office and started sending off my forms - my criminal record, transcript, and residency status.. all i need left is my uni degree which is quick anyways i think... this thing costs so much money -_- i hope i can afford it all... and then have money left to buy my plane ticket and also money to spend over there.

today i actually applied for a new job and i think i'll get it.. its at this laboratory near my house.. i wasnt even sure if they were looking for anyone but they interviewed me on the spot and liked me!! i came back after like an hour to try out.. it was pretty easy stuff.. just data entry. im quick with computers anyways so i picked up heaps quick.. the guy that trained me was nice.. cos when the manager man came around and asked how i was doing, he told him that i was a really fast learner.. so im doing good so far! they asked me to come back on monday for a whole day so they can teach me a few more stuff to see if i can do it.. hopefully il get this job, and its so convenient as well. right in front of my house!

anyways on other topics.. my parents went to perth today so i've just been bumming at home, i think im gona cook some stuff 2moro.. i have this thing for cooking and baking atm.. i dont even have money but im spending most of my money on food -_- so much for the gym.. i miss it! i didnt go for 3 days and i feel slack and bad.. it actually it addictive cos 2moro im def going to the gym! i wanted to go to ffld markets as well but il see what happens... i wanna do fight do but thats at 1030. it kinda messes up my times cos i wanna go shopping first and then to gym.. but cos that class is at 1030 i dont think i can do it.. we'll see what happens 2moro .. i think il sleep now. need to sleep early or i wont be able to get up at 8 on monday morning!

안녕~

xo m

No comments: